Contact - Stop Fraud Utah

Request copies of records from the Utah Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)

To report a possible white collar crime, file a complaint with an agency below:

Utah Division of Securities
Utah Division of Consumer Protection
Securities and Exchange Commission

If you would like to report an offender who has already been convicted, contact us here.

Request a photo or offenders requesting a photograph (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CITY OF RESIDENCE)

Questions or comments about registry

Administrative appleals (requests for agency action)